Friday, September 21, 2007

3 is Company

If I wrote sit coms I would steal this real life converstaion I just had and write it into a very clever scene staring Jennifer Anisten, Debera Messing and David Hyde Pierce:

Girl 1: I don't like going to things with couples it's like 2 against 1.

Boy: The couple is 1 and you are 2?

Girl 1: No. I mean, 3 is a crowd.

Girl 2: No no no, 3 is company!

Boy: How many is a crowd?

Girl 1: 2 is company, 3 is a crowd.

Girl 2: sings 1's impossible, 2 is dreary, 3 is company safe and cheery.

Girl 1: No that's just because it's from that show.

Boy: So how many's a crowd? 3 is a crowd?

Girl 2: 3 is a few. 2 is a couple.

Boy: How many's a crowd?

Girl 2: When it's crowded.

Girl 1: Well it's no fun.

Scene

There is now toner in the copier and my life is so much better.

Pins.

No comments: